- Designed for simplicity; no fancy features
- Large screen and buttons, amplified tones
- 3G tri-band, unlocked to all carriers
- Dedicated SOS/emergency button
- Designed in Australia in consultation with health professionals and consumers.
Want a Mobile Phone For Elderly People That is Simple & Easy To Use?
This beautifully designed, sleek mobile phone is a must for those who are vision and/or hearing impaired. Whilst low-tech, this phone was designed after consulting with consumers and healthcare professionals.
Once set-up, navigating the phone couldn’t be easier.
Programme up to 8 speed dials:
- Take photo’s
- Answer / terminating calls
- Screen lock – reduce pocket dialling
- Loud Speaker
- Increasing text size (x3)
- On / Off button
- SMART SOS button
Massive Savings as You Won’t Need a Land Line anymore
- Save on monthly line rental
- FREE Cradle charger with each purchase
- Auto answer when mobile lifted from cradle
- Up to 15 days standby time, 3.8 hours talk time.
- Easy view Battery indicator
- Perfect for those in rest homes
- Calls can be answered on voice command if a headset is worn
Big Buttons & Easy To Use
Large tactile buttons makes dialing and texting that much easier, even for those who are dexterity challenged.
1.3cm x 0.7cm x 0.3cm 0 – 9 buttons
The intuitive menu also makes navigation a simple process.
Most key features are simple one-touch buttons on the front of the phone.
Large Screen for Big Font & Easy to Read
With it’s large 6cm screen, users will find this phone easy to view and read incoming call numbers and text messages.
1 touch text magnifier button
See text even in sunlight
Hearing Aid Compatible – with Wireless Connectivity
*M4 / T4 Hearing Compatible – works with most Hearing Aids that are either Bluetooth or Tcoil enabled.
Use the mobile phone as normal, experience a higher audible quality and clarity in conversation.
Smart SOS Feature For Rapid Assistance & Safety
- Programme and edit your own emergency message
- Press the SMART SOS emergency key for 1 second
- Emergency text message sent up to 4 numbers
- Those 4 numbers will be called sequentially
- Receiver prompted to press 1 to accept, negating emergency calls terminating at voicemail.
All you need is your own stand sized SIM card
Insert your standard sized SIM card in the back, charge the phone and away you go.
Choose Your Own SIM Provider
Because this mobile phone comes unlocked as standard, you’re not stuck having to go with a mobile phone network provider that is not right for you.
Simply insert your own standard sized SIM card, and away you go.
Already have either mini or micro SIM Card? No problem.
Visit your local mobile phone network provider and ask for a standard sized SIM card adapter, they’re genrally free of charge.
What’s in the box
- Mobile Phone
- Wall charger
- Standard USB to Mini USB Cable
- Phone battery
- Quick set-up guide
- User manual
- 12 months warranty details