Whether you are watching a TV program or listening to sophisticated classical music, Set 840-TV is sure to provide excellent
Just the push of a button sets the device to your personal listening preferences, providing you with the enjoyment of speech that is easier to understand.
The lightweight receiver is comfortable to wear because of its flexible earpads. Ergonomic controls and visual feedback of certain operations make Set 840-TV easy to use. It can be connected directly to your TV, hi-fi system or radio.
- Easy to set up and operate
- Wireless mobility within a range of up to 100 m
- Transmits even through walls
- Ideal for plasma TVs
- Excellent individual stereo sound
- Three selectable hearing settings on the transmitter: optimised speech intelligibility due to switchable compression and treble emphasis
- Treble emphasis can be set individually
- Large, ergonomic volume control on the receiver
- Balance control on the receiver for setting the volume for the right and left ear
- Receiver automatically turns on/off when it is put on/removed
- High degree of wearing comfort thanks to flexible earpads and low receiver weight
- Lithium polymer battery technology ensures a long operating time of up to 9 hours
- Receiver can be placed in the transmitter’s charging compartment facing in either direction
- Three selectable transmission channels on the transmitter for optimum reception
- Auto-tuning – automatic channel search tuning can be activated on the receiver
- Integrated charging compartment in transmitter for spare battery
- 1 RR 840 stethoset receiver
- 1 TR 840 transmitter
- 1 BA 300 battery
- 2 pairs of replacement earpads
- 1 main power supply with national adapters for EU, UK
- 1 TV RCA adapter
- 1 TV SCART adapter
- 1 TV connection cable with two 3.5 mm stereo jack plugs and one adapter to ¼“ (6.3 mm) jack socket
If your TV is a late model and does not have an analogue audio out, then you’re going to require a TOSLINK converter.
Plugging the system directly in to the TV / Stereo headphone jack will not allow others to hear the TV / Stereo at the same time.