- Dynamic Long Range DECT360 system – long range is delivered through a state of the art DECT system that includes a unique antenna and software design together with advanced noise-filtering technology.
- Wireless (Wi-Fi) Network Friendly
- Backlit easy to read display and keypad
- High quality handsfree speakerphone on handset and base
- High definition sound on earpiece
- 200 name and number home phonebook
- Volume booster function
- Quiet mode – turns off all sound and turns on answering machine at the touch of a button (message call screening still audible if on)
- Broadcast feature allows you to communicate between handsets and/or base at the touch of a button
- Visual Message Wait Indicator shows when messages left on network voicemail service
- Calling Number Display capable with 50 number Call List and Calling Number Display Announce
- Calling Number Display Call Guard allows you to block unwanted PRIVATE and/or UNAVAILABLE calls plus the Call Block List which allows you to block incoming calls from up to 20 specific numbers
- Main base unit desk or wall mountable
- 10 last number redial
- Adjustable ring volume and melodies
- Mute function
- Date & Time display
- Up to 12 hours talk time / 160 hours standby time
- Intercom and transfer calls between handsets
- 3 way conference calling (2 internal handsets and 1 external call)
- Range Extender included for extended range capacity
- USB charging port for smartphones
- 45 minutes record time
- Time & date stamp
- Digital message counter
- Call screening
Bluetooth MobileConnect Features
Bluetooth Call Connectivity – with built in Bluetooth connectivity, the VTech Long Range 15850 allows you to connect up to 4 mobile phones to make and receive mobile calls. This allows calls to be made using either your home line or mobile network from any VTech Long Range 15850 handset.
Bluetooth Phonebook Transfer – you can use the Bluetooth connectivity to transfer up to 1500 phonebook entries per mobile phone to your VTech Long Range 15850 – 6000 entries in total (4 x 1500).
Power Fail back-up
VTech’s Power Fail back-up system lets you make calls during a mains power interruption with your cordless phone. During a mains power interruption you can supply the power stored in your handset battery to the base unit, so you can make calls even when the power is out.
Place a charged handset in the main base unit when mains power fails to make and receive calls either via power back-up handset’s speakerphone or from any extension handset as normal.