No Worries, 30-day, Money Back Guarantee
At Hear for Less®, we stand behind our products. That’s why we offer a “No Worries” 30 day Money Back Guarantee on most products. Please read our returns policy and our terms and conditions in full as restrictions do apply. We have used asterisks (*) next to certain words in order to help make finding details relating to certain items clearer for you, the consumer.
We make every reasonable effort to be fair to our customers and to please you. In return we ask that you not take unfair advantage of us. You can call or email us any questions, and we will try to satisfy your reasonable requests.
If you don’t like, or you’re unhappy with any return-eligible-item* you have bought from Hear for Less®, you can return it to us, up to 30 days after it has been dispatched, for replacement or full product refund.
There are no returns under this policy on any of the following brands / products: Noizezz Ear Plugs, Uniden Telephones, Oricom Telephones, VTech Telephones or any ear wax removal tools / kits.
Change of mind? Return your eligible product(s) to Hear for Less® within 30 days to receive a full refund minus 5% re-stocking fee.
*Please note due to health and cleanliness reasons, not all items can be returned back to Hear for Less®. If you have purchased an item that is designed to touch your ear in any way, and you have opened this product then Hear for Less cannot accept this product to be returned for exchange or a refund. Hearing Aids are not included in this statement, however you have up to 45 days from the date of purchase to return your hearing aids back to a Hear for Less® endorsed clinic, should they not meeting your hearing requirements.
This does not affect your statutory rights. Please view our Terms and Conditions for more information about this subject.
If you wish to return goods after 30 days of dispatch then you should first contact our customer service department to see whether a return is appropriate.
To qualify to return an item under this Policy, Products must be in their original packaging, along with all included accessories, and must not be damaged in any way by the customer during the time the item is in the customer’s possession. Please see Our Terms and Conditions in relation to warranty claims. Unless otherwise stated in a product listing, most products sold at Hear for Less® are able to be returned for change of mind purposes under this policy. Where a product listing specifically states that the product is not able to be returned under this policy (usually due to health and cleanliness reasons), then no returns for change of mind will be permitted. All returns are subject to the Hear for Less® Terms and Conditions.
To return goods you need to contact us to obtain a Return Authorisation Number (RAN). You can request one by emailing [email protected]. The RAN should be quoted on an accompanying letter to explain the reason for return and ideally a copy of the original invoice. We recommend you obtain proof of postage from the post office when returning any item to us.
You will be notified by email or in writing when your returned Goods have been received by us.
For more details please visit our terms and conditions. Your statutory rights are not affected.
When does the 30 day period start?
Your itemised receipt will contain all the information you require, including the date of dispatch. The 30 day period will start from this date; returns must have a posting date no more than 30 days after this dispatch date.
Can I return it even if I simply don’t like it?
Yes, this truly is a money back, no worries guarantee.
Proof of purchase and a letter outlining the reason for the return must always be provided. This will allow us to understand the source of your dissatisfaction and help improve our service.
Faulty Products / Warranty Claims
Please see Terms and Conditions in relation to warranty claims.
Returns Policy Terms & Conditions
- In order to organise a return under these terms and conditions, You must notify Hear for Less® via our Contact Us page within 30 days of taking delivery of Your Product and request a return under this Policy. You must comply with the directions of Hear for Less® staff in order to facilitate Your return.
- Your return order must include your RAN (Return Authorisation Number), a copy of your receipt, a letter stating why your product has been returned and proof of postage.
- To qualify to return an item under this Policy, Products must be in their original packaging, along with all included accessories, and must not be damaged in any way by You during the time the Product is in Your possession. The Product is deemed to be in Your possession until the Product is received by Us pursuant to this Policy.
- The 30 day period within which You are eligible to make a return under this Policy commences on the date we deliver your product.
- The Product must be returned to Hear for Less® within 10 business days of Your request to return Your Product under this Policy.
- After receiving the returned Products, Hear for Less® will issue a store credit or refund as soon as is reasonably practicable and You will be provided with e-mail acknowledgement.
- For all Hearing Aid returns, please contact your Hear for Less® endorsed clinic for next steps.
- Hear for Less® reserves the right to make changes to this Returns Policy without notice.
- All postage for international returns under any circumstances, which includes faulty items, will be covered for by you, the customer. There is no refunds on postage costs. We highly recommend that you send your item with full tracking and cover it by insurance as we cannot be held responsible for lost packages.
Need to return your product back to Hear for Less®? Here’s how
Step 1. Read all of the above information first. If you believe you are eligible then go to step 2.
Step 2. Get in touch right away. The best option is by email at [email protected]
Step 2. We will give you your all-important RAN
Step 3. Send the products back with the required documentation to Hear for Less®
Step 4. Hear for Less® will issue with the appropriate replacement or full product refund.
Above all, we ask that you be honest with us. Tell us if you damaged a product. We do not seek to take advantage of you or punish you, but we will be far less inclined to work with you to provide a maximum refund if we determine, at our sole discretion, that we were misled.